My panda cories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 5 of them in my tank, although I rarely can find all 5 at once. They are fun to watch, and my tiger barbs don't bother them at all.

Love the video. We have 3 panda corys in our tank. Would like to add more but our LFS has a hard time getting healthy ones in.

Love the video. We have 3 panda corys in our tank. Would like to add more but our LFS has a hard time getting healthy ones in.
It's really hard to get healthy ones, I bought 6 after my tank was cycled, and ended up loosing 3 , and then after 2 months tried adding 2 more, but one of them died. Best way to buy pandas is a week after they have been shipped to the store. Another good method is to ask them to give you pandas who hang around together in the tank a lot , makes it less stressful for them if they have another panda they have bonded with.

I have 5 of them in my tank, although I rarely can find all 5 at once. They are fun to watch, and my tiger barbs don't bother them at all.

I have espies, a gourami, shrimp, and endlers so they don't bother them either, they are really fun to watch mine like to chase the bubbles ontop of the tank once in awhile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom