My plans in the next year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so i still have a few touch ups and stocking to do on my 5G betta tank and my 32G community (links in my sig). In the next year i plan on getting 2 more tanks. A 75G and a 15G nano.

15G Nano Reef:
I'm planning on starting this in fall or around christmas time. It'll be my first SW tank so i'm doing quite a bit of research. I plan on cycling with only base rock and heres my planned stock:
-Pair of ocellaris clowns
-1 Court Jester Goby
-2-3 Peppermint shrimp
-1 Snail of some sort
As far as coral go i'm waiting until i have the tank cycling to pick some out but i have a few on my mind.

75G Oscar Tank:
As you can see from my name i love oscars but only had one when i was a kid. I plan on getting the tank towards the beginning of summer next year. Heres my planned stock:
-1 Tiger Oscar
-1 Albino Tiger Oscar
-2 Albino Bristle nose Plecos (Maybe)

I know 75G is kind of small for 2 oscars but i feel like i can do it or atleast try.

Any opinions or help is appreciated and feel free to share your future plans or dream aquariums.

I think you should try it with just one oscar first and see how it is...I remember a member named seekinghealth on here tried to keep a tiger and albino oscar together in a 75 and they were highly aggressive to each other. It all depends on personality though.

Back
Top Bottom