My "plant profile" is finally done...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It actually gave me some ideas for a future small planted tank I was thinking about doing. Thanks Roy.

Thank you so much it's awesome! I will be checking this out alot! PS I like the max height idea. :D :thanks:

rain87 said:
Thank you so much it's awesome! I will be checking this out alot! PS I like the max height idea. :D :thanks:

I might start working on the "max height" today. :)

Last edited:
Great thread Roy! Now I just need to get more tanks for all the cool plants I want.

I didn't find the one I PM'd you about: Limnophila sp. "Vietnam". I have copyright free pics you can use :D.

Hi Mr Limpet. I just did a profile on the Limnophila "vietnam" and used your pic. Thank you. Can't find any information about it. It is fairly new. I read user's reviews from different sites about it and put them together. Didn't find pH and temperature info though. I will update the profile when infos are available.

Hi Mr Limpet. I just did a profile on the Limnophila "vietnam" and used your pic. Thank you. Can't find any information about it. It is fairly new. I read user's reviews from different sites about it and put them together. Didn't find pH and temperature info though. I will update the profile when infos are available.

Great & Thank You!

Mine's growing like a weed and the bright green is really nice against all the dark green plants in a med-low light tank.

Back
Top Bottom