My RCS & Mickey Mouse Platy, & other Platy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I had a bigger tank. <3 fishies! Lol

I wish that every day now! I'm so addicted it's not funny! LOL I'm looking to add a couple more to my tank tuesday, just not sure what I want to get yet. :)

Maybe for my birthday I'll treat myself to a bigger tank. Heehee!

:
These are my RCS (Edith & Ann), eating large pieces of peas. This is also a picture of Minnie, my Mickey Mouse Platy. She is very sweet and tame. She eats out of my hand. There is also a picture of Sunny, my other Platy.She is constant motion.

Some of the best fish pics I have seen. Mine never come out that clear.

:D thanks Freshwaterguy: I cannot claim the credit. My husband took them. He has a nice camera with a great zoom lens. I am always snapping pictures of my critters and asked him to snap a few with his nifty camera because mine just could not do a good close-up:(.

I wish that every day now! I'm so addicted it's not funny! LOL I'm looking to add a couple more to my tank tuesday, just not sure what I want to get yet. :)

Maybe for my birthday I'll treat myself to a bigger tank. Heehee!

Have you seen the thread "Do these kids make my tank look big?"
It's a true birthday wish kind of tank. It makes a 55g look like a 5g. Take a peek, it's pretty spectacular, as far as bigger tanks go.

Have you seen the thread "Do these kids make my tank look big?"
It's a true birthday wish kind of tank. It makes a 55g look like a 5g. Take a peek, it's pretty spectacular, as far as bigger tanks go.

I haven't seen it yet, i'll have to check it out. :black::D

Back
Top Bottom