my tanks/fish (lots but blurry pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnny_zanni

Aquarium Advice Activist
sorry for the blurryness
some pictures of my tanks, please dont critisize the oscars tank water, we just got all the filters set up after messing up

my tiger oscar his water is murky because his filters quit while i was at my dads
PICT0026.JPG

Big Ol'e Oscar
PICT0005.JPG

one of my cichlids i think its a electic blue
PICT0006.JPG

my electric yellow cichlid and the electric blue (i think)
PICT0008.JPG

cichlid tank
PICT0020.JPG

my platy/swordtail/pleco tank
PICT0012.JPG

some of the platys and swords
PICT0019.JPG

all my tanks
PICT0030.JPG

thanks for the comment, i just need to try to get the oscars water clear again but thats not happening

then i can put black backrounds on them what do you think of that?

Are you battling green water in your oscars tank? I think a black background will make your tanks look better.

we lost a big filter for awhile and only had the 15g filter in the tank

every couple days i do a water change its slowly going bck to normal

The power strips duct taped to the tanks scares me more than a little... I really hope you have a GFCI on the circuit they are plugged into!

Your oscar tank should clear up in a day or two. If you pan (move the camera along with the fish) you can stop alot of the blurry pictures. Or you can buy a camera (digital) with a super fast lens and it would not matter. I go with the panning. Have fun..

hey no slammin' neon gravel! i haven't posted my tank pics because of the comments like that that were sure to follow!

hey bro dont be afriad to post pictures, gravels gravel the fish dont really care

Hey, maybe you should fill those tanks up?? lol, or maybe it was just bad timing when you took the pics :p

Tanks look good. I would suggest running extension cords to different outlets though. Power strips plugged in to power strips not good. Nice work on an obviously limited budget. Well done! Watch on Craigslist in your area and yard sales. Sometimes you can get stuff real cheap. For the oscar tank, lots of water changes!

ive looked but for aquarium stuff craigslist in my area is non existant

really? no aquariums on craigslist? i just now like 5 minutes ago, bought a nice looking 55 from somebody clearly over their head for $15... gotta love cl man:cool:

oh and btw, spoonman called that one good... no offense, but you can definately overload a circuit, possibly catch something on fire plugging a power strip in to a power strip... it would be worth the extra time to get an extension cord and run the other power strip, preferrably from another outlet on another circuit...imo

Back
Top Bottom