My Team won!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Super Bowl Who will win???

• Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissamustang

Aquarium Advice Addict
Go Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow what a game.

Who is a fan? Who is going to win the super bowl?

Seahawks or Pittsburgh?

I cant fix the poll thing but the top is the Steelers. OPPS :roll:

I think it's a no brainer.....steelers all the way. Big Ben is going to show what he's made of. Steelers by 10 pts.

When my team (the Jets :oops: ) don't make the playoffs (they rarely do :evil: ), I usually root for the underdog.
This year, who's the underdog - the sixth seeded Steelers, or the Seahawks, who are going to the big dance for the very first time?

This will be an exciting SuperBowl - no lopsided romps this year. I say Steelers by 3.

Jchillin thank you for fixing it.

I am nervous to say. But I live in Panther country here in North Carolina and its hard to go out and put on my steeler gear. I have to say a lot of people say I like them too.

What does everyone think of them as a whole?

Cowher pulled out an amazing playbook against the Broncos. Seemed like they could do nothing wrong. I just hope they didn't exhaust the playbook and still have something left against Seattle.

I'm a Giants fan from way back...when they actually played in NYC (and in the Bronx). Despite that, I have always followed the Black and Gold, a real blue-collar team.

You didn't mention it but what team is Brenden rooting for? :)

Hey come on ladies and gentleman give me your thoughts on this....Love to here it.

I can not wait for the game.

Here we go Steelers here we go! :band:

Bah. My team (The Redskins) almost made it. And even though I hate Seattle for beating them....That is who I am rooting for, because I dislike the Steelers.

My pick, Seahawks to win. :mrgreen:

First thing first, the only Steeler deserving enough for a Super Bowl ring would be Cowher for his amazing tenure as Head coach in ONE place and his consistency. Although, it would be yet another amazing feat for Big Ben to become one of the youngest QB's to win a SB. However, i pick Seattle by 10...Mike Holmgren is no stranger to the 'Big Game' and the Steelers have to stop Alexander, something no team has done this year or the last seven! The Seahawks wont get the jitters too many veterans on that team that have waited too long to mess it up.

O yea, i forgot...the only thing Jerome "Short bus" Bettis deserves is a Weight Watchers diet! I hate that fat jiggling, overrated, celebrates WAY too much for no reason, underachiever. O-ver-rated (clap clap clap-clap-clap) O-ver-rated (clap clap clap-clap-clap)

Bettis does over celebrate but, it bothers you.Do you think he does it just for that reason? I do. He got me asking that same question. But he is a very positive man and this is his last year. Let the fat jiggle I have seen so many players who are just fat! Wow I am always surprized they can move the way some of them do.
Cowher is great a great coach...I think personally he is not all that great. He cheated on his wife with his secretary......I hate cheaters!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I vaguely recall something of that nature being rumoured a few years ago, but that may be all they were - just rumours and gossip. Let's keep this thread on a positive note for the Steelers (or Seahawks!) and keep our thoughts about players' and coaches' personal lives out of this thread. Thanks! (and GO STEELERS!)

Ok. :|
I started this thread and I thought the opinions were ok. If I said anything to offend anyone sorry. I even asked for them.

Since when does advisors personal opinion control what can be said in a thread? As long as it is not profanity, off topic etc what is the problem?

Brenden, I will step in with an explanation...it is the old family friendly thing again. We dont need to discuss adultery or alleged adultery here. It is not family oriented. I hope this explains it.

Thanks and carry on with meaningless football drivel ;)
I am not a fan, can you tell?

I'll never understand why some players are allowed and cheered for their celebrations while others are vilfied for it. Truth be told, Bettis is not over rated, he simply rated one of the best running backs of all time. The stats are there to prove that. He was asked not to retire last year and the team has used him with positive results. Bill Cowher remembers the benefits of using a large man in the backfield in the Red Zone...doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom