my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Help me! I've been bit again! Went to visit a lfs about 40 minutes away that I've never been to.... they had a 280g monster tank on sale for 1200...stand and lids included....I want it soooo bad.

The reseal has commenced! Got one line out and it only took 5 minutes...out for a bit with the wifey and ill jump 2 feet in tm morning

if you got one line out in only 5 minutes then its a very good thing that your resealing.

and if your looking for permission to get the 280, get it. tell the fam its a pool and no they cant use it.

Lmao if I could manage a way to support my survivor fish while selling the 125 I would...but I don't think I can manage it:(

Edit**** I lost my tusk:( found him tore to shreds

oh crap man im sorry to hear that. your should not get the 280 and use that cash to get another.

where they cramped and getting aggressive?

was he hurt and started acting like prey for the triggers?

He was swimming around all buddy buddy with them...Idk:( I have a pretty decent check coming in january so the lady already said we are getting another one. Such a hard time.

Thanks guys and gals:) started the resealing process today...got all the old seals out, working on cleaning it up now...hopefully by the end of the night ill have the new seals on (hopefully)
This is my last solution, sadly if this reseal doesn't work ill be forced to sell off everything:( not fair to the fish to hold them in a 55...that's inhumane and I don't have the money to replace the 125... so here's to hoping it works

huma-huma said:
Thanks guys and gals:) started the resealing process today...got all the old seals out, working on cleaning it up now...hopefully by the end of the night ill have the new seals on (hopefully)
This is my last solution, sadly if this reseal doesn't work ill be forced to sell off everything:( not fair to the fish to hold them in a 55...that's inhumane and I don't have the money to replace the 125... so here's to hoping it works

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, legs crossed and eyes crossed!

you can do it brent. its easier the second time too. just have to be suborn sometimes. that 75g i did took 2 times because i was and didnt like how the first time laid down. plus side is that new seals are easier to cut out and clean up.

Jlsardina said:
Fingers crossed, toes crossed, legs crossed and eyes crossed!

Lmao Idk if keeping your eyes crossed is healthy.. and Jesse im trying.. almost done cleaning it out

Gonna work on my tank a bit before heading to a 11p-7a shift... much thank you to david and Jesse for keeping my spirits up enough through this dilemma to complete it.

Well just finished up laying down the new seals in the 125. I truly hope these seals hold up... I in no way shape or form can afford a new tank

huma-huma said:
Well just finished up laying down the new seals in the 125. I truly hope these seals hold up... I in no way shape or form can afford a new tank

Lol and you were considering a 280g. Good luck. I hope it does leak.
Edit: Doesn't** lol

Back
Top Bottom