my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha. Yep. Can't wait to leak check for another 24 hours. I think I also left it full of fresh water for 24 hours to make sure I was sealed when I did mine. I don't know if that was enough time or too much but it didn't leak. Very anxious for your tank to be up again.

Gonna be somewhere in the neighborhood of 36-40 hours when I test it.. which wont be till midday tomorrow.. but watch out for v2.0 once this tank gets back up and running. already discussed it with the misses and we are putting some decent money into it come january. Already got some upgrades in mind:) :)

Welcome home from work lol, Hope all goes well with the tank, hope you didn't drive with your eyes crossed:eek: especially since the rest of us have ours crossed. LOL Someone has to see where they are going.

Don't forget the pics!!!!

Lmao thank you Buffy!! after sleeping my life away, I finally got it filled earlier today.. its been holding water since about 2:30 and is still going good!!! Hopefully if all goes well, I will have the tank back up and running in a few days.only one more issue in my way.. once im satisfied that the tank will hold..I have to drain the 55, get it out of the 125 stand... try and sand the remaining little bit of stand, move it to the other side of the livigroom, THEN begin to put the 125 together. Oh and I almost forgot, I gotta wash the sand, and piece together the old sump. I was gonna use the 55 as a new and improved sump...but the wife has made a deal with me that if I don't use it as a sump, we can set up a community reef down the road a lil while!!!!! So it looks as though the biggest hurdle is behind me, now just legwork and elbow grease. Gotta get to it:)

Awesome, glad it's all working out for you. I'm still procrastinating moving everything from my 75 to 55.

I can't stand procrastination lol.im currently doing it:) gotta get up and empty the 125, get it inside, drain the 55, remove it from 125 stand. . Relocate stand.. and refill...ugh sounds like soo muh

Merry Christmas to everyone:) got the 125 back up and running!!! finally. Got my homemade turf scrubber hanging in position ready to go. But first I have to somehow manage to seal up the bottom bulkheads on the right side. Fish are soooo confused lol

Merry Christmas to everyone:) got the 125 back up and running!!! finally. Got my homemade turf scrubber hanging in position ready to go. But first I have to somehow manage to seal up the bottom bulkheads on the right side. Fish are soooo confused lol

Pics or it didnt happen lol

Back
Top Bottom