Nail polish and water changes..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishingforfish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

I just finished painting my nails and realized that I might harm the tank because of it. If I do water changes the next day, will the polish somehow leech out? Argh I kinda regret painting my nails now lol

Btw--I don't have gloves on hand so I really can't cover them atm.

I've never had any problems with my fish when I've got nail polish on, as long as it's dry :)

I've never had any problems with my fish when I've got nail polish on, as long as it's dry :)

Alright, thank you! I kinda had a mini heart attack LOL. I'm the one in charge of everything in the tank so I always have to be ready.

I'd be mad if I had to take it off though, it takes forever for my nails to dry!! thanks!! :D

Alright, thank you! I kinda had a mini heart attack LOL. I'm the one in charge of everything in the tank so I always have to be ready.

I'd be mad if I had to take it off though, it takes forever for my nails to dry!! thanks!! :D

I was like that when I first got my fish and i had not long put polish on so your not the only one!

Back
Top Bottom