Name That Grouper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheTodd

Aquarium Advice Addict
I can't find this exact coloration anywhere (red body, blue spots, yellow on tail/fins). Anyone happen to know?

image-665827814.jpg

+ 1. Beautiful fish!! Is it yours?
Interesting story, but for a couple days, yes. Stunning fish and I hate to take him to the LFS, on TH, but...

I inherited several fish from a local guy. Long story, but he needed to break down his tank, needed all his fish gone today, so I took them. Not at all what I planned to do (started off just going for two fish), but ended up getting them all free and he had to get rid of them. It will be an interesting story. I'm going to add to my build thread tomorrow, but...

Got this guy, a Picasso Trigger (going to LFS too), a foot long engineer goby, two big Sailfin Tangs (regular and Djardini), a Valentini Puffer, a big brittle star and a medium sized Porcupine Puffer.

I have a plan...more details tomorrow...

Happy New Year! Be safe!

Wow!! I would love to get those fish that size... Especially for free! It's tough waiting for my fish to grow when I know what the end result will be. You'd have a ready made aggressive tank with opportunity to add a couple more beautiful fish. But I know we all have different plans. That's great that you were able to take them an get them to the LFS. Hopefully they'll give some sort of store credit as they will make some decent money off of those fish. Good luck going forward. Sounds like it will be an awesome tank. Even though it won't have that grouper.. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom