Name the mantis :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which name do you like best?

• Tommyknocker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cornelius

• Spanky

• Burt

• Bob

• Total voters

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, as promised here is the poll. I have chosen 5 names out of the names ya'll posted. Vote for the one you think fits this critter...The poll will be up for 1 week, at the end of the week, that shrimp wll have a name.....

mantis2.jpg

Name that Shrimp...

Where is the Poll that Reef Runner put up to vote on name for his shimp. I couldn't connect from the link and now can't find it.
:roll: It is in this forum...right? The new AOL Version 8 is driving me crazy. :wink:

Err I meant spanky.. but hit BOB.. Spanky is my nickname ;) .. dun ask.. not sure how i got it guess acusei am such a flirt.

Jacob

Jacob Morgan said:
Spanky is my nickname ;) .. dun ask.. not sure how i got it guess acusei am such a flirt.

Jacob

Er...then again maybe it's cause you look like spanky from The Little Rascals :lol: Could be worse, your nickname could be Buckwheat...

Wow, that's something

That is one Scary looking thing. I stepped on something like that in the woods. What is it?

Ed

That is a mantis shrimp. It is a predator, that feeds on fish, snails, crabs and anythng else that happens by it's hole when it's hungry. They are considered a Pest in a S/W aquarium, but they are so cool and have so much personality, rather than kill them, many hobbiests will set up a dedicated tank just for them :D

As of right now there is a three way tie! We need to have a winner so if you haven't voted, please vote!

Well from the looks of it, Bob won out, but as we read through, we see that Jacob Morgan meant to vote for Spanky, so that gives us a three way tie. There will be a run off poll with those three choices posted for 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom