Nano fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michael15

Aquarium Advice Regular
So while my fish tank has been going through the cycling process. I have made the 2 changes to the list of fish I want. Both will now have micro fish (with some exceptions) but i can't make up my mind out of which stocking i like more. the first one is AqAdvisor - mike I mainly like this one because of the color contrast of this fish. For the second setup which is
AqAdvisor - mike (I forgot to add the leopard frog pleco) I like this one because my favorite color is red which is why majority of the fish are red
but my biggest challenge is picking the setup I like more so that why I came here for so extra advice.

If the tank is about 21 gallons, I'd go with fish with brighter red in my opinion. Chili rasboras, ember tetras, and red ruby tetras are beautiful fish.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Scarlet badis are very nice too. Some people complain that they're hard to care for, but I've never had any problems with them, even have them spawning.

I now that i think about it instead of the leopard frog pleco (which cost $50) the red lizard pleco. Not only does it goes with the color but it's cheaper as well

Another quick question could a rainbow cichlid or salvini cichlid work instead the red breasted acura (if that's how you spell it)?

Back
Top Bottom