Need coral suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SPS tend to brown out under either 6500K bulbs or in a nutrient rich tank. They don't like dirty water.

Blastos are fairly easy to care for. They enjoy feeding, but it isn't necessary. I've seen that they like low light but I have mine high under 250s and they're doing wonderfully. They're not the least bit fussy and rather beautiful.

Acans are also beautiful and normally grow very fast.

Depending on the color hammer you have you might like a pink one? I love the pink one I have. The leathers in your tank outweigh the SPS and will probably win the "chemical warfare" against them.

I like favias too.

Happy Shopping! I love the divers den a LA.

The leathers in your tank outweigh the SPS and will probably win the "chemical warfare" against them.

I was hoping I do not have a chemical war going on with my water volume and constantly running PURA filters. I had not planned on adding any more leathers but I was going to add some SPS
Thanks for the tips. I am running 14k bulbs so I may be OK for the acros. If the acans and blasto are easier I may go that route.

In my experience, get one from a LFS that has been in stock and doing well for a while. Collection and transport and the down fall of this coral.

Exactly right. My LFS held an elegance coral for two weeks before I took him home. I've had him for almost a year now and he looks great... he's going to outgrow my tank pretty soon.

Livestock moves to fast through my LFS. If they got one in someone who knows nothing about it would purchase it for there goldfish bowl. :D It has happen to many times.

Back
Top Bottom