Need help badly!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nohika said:
They really are! They're super supportive and willing to help with stock ideas, insecurities about cycling, etc. This place is fantastic.

The suckiest thing about cycling is sitting and waiting.

Believe it or not, lots of people get really excited watching the numbers,keeping track of levels, etc... My buddy and I who were cycling at the same time became so obsessed with it, we started racing each other to finish first. When my cycle finished...getting fish was just a bonus, lol.

They really are! They're super supportive and willing to help with stock ideas, insecurities about cycling, etc. This place is fantastic.

The suckiest thing about cycling is sitting and waiting.

Yeah not looking forward to that lol

I think once you're used to it, it is exciting, but at this point I'm just terrified of doing something wrong (not sure how with no fish). It's a lot easier to relax once you've been through the process and you know the results.

One thing you can do to keep you busy during a fishless cycle...if you plan on having a planted tank, go ahead and put them in first. The water conditions during a cycle are actually beneficial to plants, and it keeps you busy maintaining them and watching them grow.

I'm learning about planted tanks right now, and considering putting a few simple ones in that match my specifications...a little nervous about killing something else. ;;

Back
Top Bottom