Need help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like you've had plenty of good advice while I've been asleep (I'm british) I know Texas holey rock is also very popular it gives a kinda oceanic look maybe you could check it out.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok great thank you weather is my enemy now back to freezing cold negative weather for Illinois so I can't look outside but I will look into rock yard and yes Google is my friend right now besides asking questions on here I'll take pics soon once I get stones and caves in and than next step is fishy time

Quick question to anyone that has helped me on my way to building my tank is granite cobblestone good to put in tank? I'm looking into granite cobblestone and slate

Quick question to anyone that has helped me on my way to building my tank is granite cobblestone good to put in tank? I'm looking into granite cobblestone and slate

Yes that will be fine, just to a vinegar test on each single piece because others can get mixed in as well

Quick question I found a fake plant I like it's a plastic bonsai tree will these do good with mbuna tank with my caves and stones?

Great picking up stones this weekend I'll post pics of progress of tank thanx for the advice

Back
Top Bottom