Need help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ace

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all,

I just have a question. I don't have a water tester right now but will get one soon but wanted to ask somthing about my Java Moss.

I recently got some about a week ago and it seems to be turining yellow. I have it spread out on the bottom of my tank and strapped to my drift wood as well. I also got some new plants recently in the same week and they seem to be doing very well. I also just started using CO2 since friday (The DIY with sugar yeast and Baking soda with a 2L pop bottle).Does anyone have an idea of what may be happening. I also lost a couple of Panda Cories, a couple of Emperor Tetras and a Rummy nose as well. Is my tank crashing?

I would take out the CO2 until you can test Kh and PH. Maybe your PH crashed. How old is the tank, was it cycled?

Welcome to AA!!!

I've had this tank running for about 3 years. I'm going to get a water tester ASAP. Anything I should look for in particular?

I am just wondering if the CO2 injection which is new caused you PH to crash. Get the AP master test kit if you can. If you cant definetly get a liquid test kit.

Back
Top Bottom