need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saywill

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have noticed this tiny white things on my glass. They are extremly small, white, and look like they have 3 legs, or out croppings. They are so small, can't photograph them.

They are some type of pods that are usually in new tanks. They should end up as fish food.

but this tank has been going for about 2 years, still pods? are they ok to stay?

They could be pods or harmless filter feeders, just a guess since they are too small to photograph.

That`s where they came from then. They are not harmless amd will disapear over time

melosu58 said:
That`s where they came from then. They are not harmless amd will disapear over time

or they are harmless :) trying to help melosu

Yes I messed up on that. They are harmless and will not harm anything. Thanks for the correction. Too early in the morning. LOL

melosu58 said:
Yes I messed up on that. They are harmless and will not harm anything. Thanks for the correction. Too early in the morning. LOL
Trust me Mike, I had a few issues this morning as well! Lucky for me, we have great members that help out and keep us honest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom