Need reality check.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So just move everything over? Water and all? Can I do that and then add all my fish into the new tank all at once?I'm worried about stressing them.

When I've upgraded with existing stock, which I've done many times now, I've just moved 50% of the water, sometimes the substrate, sometimes not, usually the decor, all of the filter media, and the fish to the new tank. Voila, instant cycle. I've never even gone into a mini cycle.

I promised the wife this is it.

Liar, liar, pants on fire..... :nono:

Mumma.of.two said:
Nice. Has to match the rest of the room. I understand completely. Hahaha!

Oh yea! Haha it sure did! Wasn't cheap either. Thing weighs a ton!! All solid pine. But hey she gave in so I gave in. We both gave a little. And I got her a spa day for after thanksgiving :)

That's the day stand comes in... Get it? ;)

LyndaB said:
That's the exact stand (color, too) that I have for my 75..... spooooooooooooky...... :hide:

Hahaha!! Great minds... :)

Also painting the back of tank a deep aqua blue this weekend. Picked up 2 cans of spray!! Whoo Hoo!!! Can't wait!! She ordered me a 15 pack of Cichlid stone caves. I'm gonna cut back on the decor to allow for more swimming room.

Plus...... get this, I live about 1 1/2 hours from you..... if you tell me where you live, I can come knock on your door and go to the spa with your wife..... I figure I've given you decent advice over all these years and you owe me. :D

LyndaB said:
Plus...... get this, I live about 1 1/2 hours from you..... if you tell me where you live, I can come knock on your door and go to the spa with your wife..... I figure I've given you decent advice over all these years and you owe me. :D

LOL!!! Hahahahaha!!! That really was a good one!! Sure! You did help me out so... I guess I gotta go get another package!

Then you can explain to her how the fish REALLY should be in 125 GALLON!! Hahahaha!!! :) :)

LyndaB said:
Maybe between the mani and the massage...... we'll see. ;)

Well if you promise then you got a deal!! Tell her Xmas is coming up!! I'm soooo pumped for this tank to be up and running! Is it weird that I'm more excited for my fish them me? I want them to have the room and be happy. I have 25 Africans in my 55. I know pushing it but when I get the 75 up at that time they would have been in the 55 for 3 weeks and there juvies right now.

Back
Top Bottom