Need some ideas of plants to add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azndragoon402

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Currently I need some advice if of plants I should add to the tanks, most people I ask told me tall tank is hard to make it look nice. I have a 30 gallon high tanks, and only fish gonna go in the there will be tall angelfish and some coolie loach.

Currently set

Co2 injector
Finnex Planted+ Lightning
Some plants I got from LFS there was not much plant I can pick from, so might need recommendations of site I can order from. IMG_8191.jpg

Any recommendations of list of plants will be great!
Thanks!!!

How tall is the tank? A standard 30g is 16.75" tall and a 30g x-high is 24.75". I've seen PAR charts for the Finnex Planted+ around here (I can look). At a guess, this fixture might be generating medium or low light for this tank.
You can check the Vendor feedback section for places to buy plants from. AA users are another option as well.

I have the Finnex Planted + 24/7 in this tank. It's 29g. I added height with rock and wood. Anubias, Java Fern, bucephalandra, dwarf sag, crypts, AR Mini and Italian Val have all done very well. IMG_1366.jpg

How tall is the tank? A standard 30g is 16.75" tall and a 30g x-high is 24.75". I've seen PAR charts for the Finnex Planted+ around here (I can look). At a guess, this fixture might be generating medium or low light for this tank.
You can check the Vendor feedback section for places to buy plants from. AA users are another option as well.

Alright, I will check it out!

Back
Top Bottom