Need stocking ideas 55G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brennan32

Aquarium Advice Activist
So i am redoing my 55gallon tank and don't know what to stock it with was think tiger barbs and a bunch of schooling fish but idk so just throw some ideas my way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have 5 pearl gourami and about 20 Cardinal tetras in my 55 gallon.

Someday I'd like to have a bunch of botia loaches too but wonder if their playfulness would distract the pearls.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

3 torquoise rainbowfish, 10 bloodfin tetras, 8 otos, 20 silver tip tetras.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got 1 bn pleco, 1 clown pleco, 7 turquoise rainbows, 3 siamese algae eaters, 2 angels, 2 flowershrimp, 3 mystery snails and a chain loach. In my 55.

- St Charles Almendras Geraldizo

My 55 gallon has an angelfish, 5 platys, 5 kuhli loaches, 5 yoyo loaches, 5 angelicus loaches. My other 55 gallon has 15 glowlight tetras, 5 zebra loaches and a buttload of baby rams and baby angelfish (it's sorta a growout tank). Hope that gives some ideas :) Loaches might go well with tiger barbs although I haven't tried it.

Thanks all for the ideas i am going to have to go to the pet shop and see what kinds of fish he has then I'll stock it

Rainbowfish are BADASS... Just sayin. They always look like crap in the store but get them home in a nice cozy tank and BOOM.

Rainbowfish are BADASS... Just sayin. They always look like crap in the store but get them home in a nice cozy tank and BOOM.

I agree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks i will have to see about maybe getting some

Back
Top Bottom