New 150 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
General rule is only dose chems if you are testing for them and are low....just slowly add some corals (not too many at once) and watch to see how your water reacts chem wise

Thanks, the flamehawk might be my new favorite. His eyes are hilarious, I just hope he leaves my shrimp, crabs, and snails alone, the Lfs said he didn't bother theirs.

I have 2 cleaner shrimp, a fire shrimp, coral banded, 4 emerald crabs, and tons of hermits and snails, and I just started 2 add some polyps, and a blue spruce. Also I think I'm going to get a few mushrooms. So nope not FOWLR anymore. I almost lost my flame hawk, he jumped into the overflow and I couldn't find him for a while. Boy was he hard to catch in there I did not know they were jumpers!

Jsmith79 said:
I have 2 cleaner shrimp, a fire shrimp, coral banded, 4 emerald crabs, and tons of hermits and snails, and I just started 2 add some polyps, and a blue spruce. Also I think I'm going to get a few mushrooms. So nope not FOWLR anymore. I almost lost my flame hawk, he jumped into the overflow and I couldn't find him for a while. Boy was he hard to catch in there I did not know they were jumpers!

Any fish can be a jumper...

Sadly no. Didn't see him til this afternoon as I was picking up the mess from moving the tanks and everything else. :(

It's ok :(. I'm just glad I found it when my daughter was at school or I would never hear the end of it.

I have heard of egg crate before, what is hardware fabric? He was in an open tank at the Lfs for months so I'm hoping it was just a fluke.

Back
Top Bottom