New 29 gallon need ideas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocket93

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I just got a new 29 gallon freshwater tank in addition to the established 55 gallon I already have. Need some ideas though of what to put in it or ill just end up doing another community tank. :)

Do a heavily planted tank with a school of runmynose tetras. Get a dwarf cichlid for the centerpiece.

Here's my 29 gal with rinsed play sand and a lil gravel so castle stands out
image-3834260568.jpg sand only took few hours to settle after I rinsed a few times

Lol I got guppies in mine and one cory car I was Going to put Betta but he chased the fry

Get some type of ram and name him neptune. Lol!

I agree Rams make great centerpiece fish. I have same issue as OP so I won't create the same thread .... but any good ideas of which if any Rams or equivalent in a tank that already has 5 yellow-green glo-tetra (genetically engineered black skirt tetra), 5 black neons, 1 dojo loach and 1 Rainbow shark ?? I'd like something blue, green, or yellow ???

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/members/82012-albums13125-picture61503.html

(I'll probably go with a black background ...... also, are there instructions for posting pictures direct to a thread? Thanks)

To the OP: I think something heavy on the gold or yellow/gold would really stand out nice in your tank. Although 29 gallons is the minimum for them, your décor seems to suggest African Cichlids.

Back
Top Bottom