New 75 gallon transfer from old 55.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoshandAmelia

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Basically transferred everything, except a Anubias and some driftwood. Bought an Amazon Sword and 5 Otos after the tank had been up and running for a week (had been storing extra media in my filter to transfer into my Fluval 405 and most of the substrate was direct transfer, so no cycle worries). I also let my water parameters get out of sorts (on purpose), so that the plants and driftwood would have some algae on them for the Otos. The old 55 is now moved into the basement as well. Going to be making it a low light planted with Gouramis and a Clown Pleco, and later some Corys to pick up what the Gouramis don't eat.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417812478.268196.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417812519.998856.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417812532.162827.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417812547.112034.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417812575.943153.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks like my plan about letting some BBA grow on the Ludwigia's leaves panned out. The Otos have spend most of the day cleaning them. ?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417836745.963763.jpg

Nice

Some specs:
Floramax substrate, with some fert tabs around rooting plants, and some flourite mixed in to the sub.
Aquatic Life Dual T5 HO 108w total, with a 6K and a Rosette bulb.
Marineland Double Bright LED (will be dropping this for another dual T5 HO soon).
Fluval 405 canister filter

10 Neon Tetras
9 Glow Light Tetras
3 Bolivian Rams
5 Otos
10 Ghost Shrimp
10 Assassin Snails
Lots of MTS ( hence the Assassin Snails)
A few pond snails ( although their numbers have fallen a great deal since the Assassins were introduced to the tank)

Ludwigia Repens
Hygrophila difformis
Crypt "Tropica"
Java Fern Windelov
Marimo Balls
Dwarf Hairgrass
Amazon Sword

Back
Top Bottom