New 85G tank freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Perezm03

Aquarium Advice Regular
I recently just bought an 85G tank and idk what to do with it (as in how to design / create a world)
I need Ideas on what I should add what kinds of fish. (Freshwater)

Thank you

Congrats on the new tank!

Have you any idea as to what fish you would like?

Do you have other aquariums?

If you've just purchased it, it sounds like you've got a bit of setup to do before adding fish, but this is a great place for ideas and advice!

Thank you ?

Yeah I do have a small 10G

But I was thinking about having some cichlids
But to be honest not 100% on what I want. Lol

I think the hardest part for me is creating the environment more than the type of fish.

I am open to any suggestions

If been searching and I've been thinking about an aquascape but like I mention Idk what I like to create lol

Congrats on the new tank!

Have you any idea as to what fish you would like?

Do you have other aquariums?

If you've just purchased it, it sounds like you've got a bit of setup to do before adding fish, but this is a great place for ideas and advice!

Thank you dde01

Yeah I do have a small 10G

But I was thinking about having some cichlids
But to be honest not 100% on what I want. Lol

I think the hardest part for me is creating the environment more than the type of fish.

I am open to any suggestions

I've always wanted a cichlid tank, but never made the change So I don't know too much about what kind of environment you can get away with.

My thing right now is planted tanks and schooling fish.

I've always wanted a cichlid tank, but never made the change So I don't know too much about what kind of environment you can get away with.

My thing right now is planted tanks and schooling fish.

Thank you very much
What is needed for a planted tank ?

Back
Top Bottom