new addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I had some store credit burning a hole in my pocket so I grabbed a clown tang. I'm hoping the different body types will keep my purple tang off him.

He's only like 1 1/2 inches long. So far the tang is buzzing him but nothing real bad.

Anybody have one of these?

clowntang.jpg

clowntang1.jpg
[/list]

he is cool lookin Mike!!! Sweet ....

By the way ... the leather frag is already open all the way!! Thanks again man!

Glad you like it.
Your zoo frag you gave me looks also is looking good. I'll post a pic when the lights are back on.

Had to black it out. This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. 3 stripe and purple tang are taking some runs at him. He actually handles it ok but I'm not.

man I hope not. Nicole is about to have my This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. already for messing with this tank.

I have the moon lights on now and they are leaving him be.

He's a tough son of a gun. They charge him and he just kind of rolls with it.

Still bothers me. I have the net floating. If that This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. damsiel comes near he's toast.

LOL .... too funny bud! That really sucks though hopefully by tomorrow they will have forgot about him and things will be cool!

I'm out to watch some tube!

Peace bro!

Real nice addition. Congrats and I hope the other fish leave him alone.

yes, thankfully after the blackout the others are leaving him alone.

Unfortantly, other than just a few nibbles at some mysis shrimp he's not eating. I purchased some sushi rap from the LFS and clipped to the tank.

Purple is loving it but he just keeps swimming back and forth across the front of the tank. Hope he eats soon.

Sorry is my language offended anybody. I've seen similar on this site before but oh well.

Auto filter is a bit better after the site upgrade. Not sure what was said but if it is what I think it was, the filter wil take it out. Any of the standard curse words will do the same.

well its day 4 and all he's eating is cypoleese. I can't amagine that can be enough to sustain him.

I just read the post about the naso and them being able to go days without eating but mines looking pretty rough. He;s only 2 1/2 inches and really drawn in with some darkness around his body and head.

Sucker is still swimming like crazy and the other fish don't mess with him.

I'm soaking some nori in garlic now to see if that works.

Brenden, did you say scared because they are supposed to be hard to keep?

mag 9.5 return and 2 seio 850's.

Every site is different about them. http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/tangs/clowntang/

But probably not the best impulse decision I've made.
Have had good luck with this LFS and trusted his decision. My bad for not reasearching before hand.

Either way sounds like it will need a bigger tank someday.

I've been eyeballing a 180 for when we move to the house were building, I'm sure this the 110 should hold him until then.

Yes, they are giving tank size on the baby fish they sell. That's not accurate at all. And while working on profiles, I find their info to be pretty generic. It is a beautiful fish and I hope it does well for you. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom