New Additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
Just got back from picking up some fish. In total, I got 17 acei and 7 yellow labs. These fish are all about 2-3". I took another member here (swifterz) with me and he got 7 acei and 4 labs. These fish look very nice and had we got them from an lfs, we would have spent a minimum of $209.64 and thats if we were lucky. We spent a total of $00.00 making today a VERY productive day :) Dont worry, I dont plan on keeping them all. Once they get a little bigger and can be sexed, I'll sell off the extra males first, then probably aim for about 8 of each. Pics to follow tomorrow once they're settled in

I don't know whether to be angrier that you didn't take my labs or that you didn't include me in your trip :p haha jkjk. Like I have room for more cichlids :rolleyes: can't wait for the pics, although I'm still jealous lol.

Thanks everybody :) And maxima, i'll try to get a feeding video tonight or tomorrow.

Its so fun watching all 17 of the acei swim around in a little school... almost like some overgrown neons or something :)

Back
Top Bottom