New anemones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why should anyone follow your advice??

They can chose to do so if they want. My tangs did cause me to lose a lot of my more prized fish. Introducing that many I guess I was hit with velvet. I lost my angel, my pair of ocellaris, male clarkii, and my half black angel, as well as two of the weaker tangs. All in all it was a bad loss, but im very happy with what I have left. Id be happy to show an updated photo, but I guess you might assume it's an old photo either way ill post a new one in a few. They school nicely now.

0.jpg

Well it was a risk I was willing to take. I may just end up removing all these fish if they grow to large, and just go with a lightly stocked agressive tank.

OT-Your reply to Atari said all are doing fine

Yes but ive stated these loses quite some time ago. I was reffering to the 9 tangs I currently have.

As bad as it is it should show, sorry about the hijack-- BTW teen I would like to see a pic of your new anemones. If you plan to keep them, I hope they do well. 0X

I medicated the whole tank, and put the ocellaris in my reef tank hoping they would fight it off. They were getting better, then suddenly went down hill again.

So the rest are OK? Good.
What did you medicate with? That disease is a *bleep*

SWT, I'm sorry. I know this is your thread. :wink:

Fresh water dips, and lots of maracyn. I think the majority of the fish probably had a bacterial/fungal disease. The clowns in particular were covered in tiny dots, which looked more like velvet then ich. I think thats why they didn't make it. The tanks been fine for almost a month now.

Wow. I, for one, am glad teen is back. His threads ussually make for interesting reading. Keep it up.

Wow. I, for one, am glad teen is back. His threads ussually make for interesting reading. Keep it up.
Thabks lando, btw sixline your tangs are way cute! I love yellow, purple, and sailfin tangs :D

Yea :) They are very neat, I just wish my perc would host the carpet, because my brown saddleback has they LTA so I might have to just keep my carpet as like a condy anemone? :)

That carpet looks pretty bleached. Make sure to feed him well, silversides would probably be best.

Back
Top Bottom