New angel fish, any tips?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deepblue02

Aquarium Advice Regular
I went to my lfs today to pick up a angel fish, they had a tank with a "mating pair" in for £25, and all the others were the same price for one, so either the lady made a mistake, or i was lucky. Anyway, anything i need to know at all, or any tips, literally anything is useful. Also, if they do mate again, what should i do as i have only the one community tank, and also, how do you tell the gender? Thanks! :)

What type of angels did you get? £25 actually sounds like quite a lot to me, unless they were already quite mature and a large size. I got 2 Koi angels, and 2 silver angels, my lfs charges £7.50 each for them. I don't really have any advice, but enjoy, I love my angels.

theres a thread called wigglers at last in the breeding forum. you will learn all u need to know there about breeding angels and requirements. feel free to ask anything . post a pic of your angels if u can i would love to see them

Yeah they are fully mature, english bred and have mated before, i am unsure weather this lowers or highers the chance of them doing it again. Theo other angel fish were about 30 quid a pop, anyway thanks for the reference to the thread and i love mine too

Back
Top Bottom