new arrivals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tap

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i notice some eggs in a bean shape cligning to the sides of my tank... cna this be babies :eek: if so what shall i need... brine shrimp, fry container, i ned a step by step guide here :oops: :lol: thanks

Tap, my snails were introduced with my anacharis. Does it look like a gelatinous bean shape with a bunch of white spots in it?

I'm betting pond snails, ie not very pretty. Mine don't eat up my plants, and in fact keep the tank spotless, but I've been feeding crushed flake more frequently lately because I've had guppy fry and the snail population just exploded overnight because of all the leftover food. It's a little unsightly, but otherwise harmless. I'd suggest you fish them out if you don't want to deal with it.

most likely pond snails, i had that explosion of snails and i just crush them when the come to the top and if its really bad i put some lettuce in the tank and in the middle of the night i wake up and take it out with like 10 snails on it...good luck! :D

Back
Top Bottom