New beginner fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicey86

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi , I have currently set up my new aquarium which is a 28L tank , got the ph to 7.0 and temp to around 25 .thinking about using playsand for the bottom , I have washed it till the water runs as clear as possible...
What would you guys recommend for living plants ?

What would anyone recommend for fish to use at this ph ... And how many fish would you recommend ?
Thanks everyone
Ryan

Maybe some aquatic bamboo with two female bettas a couple ADF's and a shrimp or two . I had 3 male fancy guppies in my starter tank alongside some dwarf frogs and a mystery snail.

Thanks ! How did your tank come on ? I am currently running a fishless cycle with ammonia and test kits ... I was thinking about shrimp ... Also would you recommend a small mini lobster ? I will take your advice ... Looking forward to getting a thriving tank going in a month or so once cycle is complete .... The play pit sand has worked great and it's clear and running well!

crawdads are fun! If you get one, make sure it will get along with it's tank mates and provide decor that allows it to hide.

Is there any breed of small lobster kind that don't grow much bigger than a few inches ?

Back
Top Bottom