New build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rob_mango

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so I lucked out and I am getting a bio cube so I won't be with out a tank I will have a build thread on here so now I am very happy

Thanks guys it is a 29 gallon bio cube I might follow Tim and do the angler reef or just go with a mixed reef I don't know yet.... I get the tank today around 2 I can't wait I will have pics up as soon as I get it

Here it is in all it's glory only issue is the day lights are not working so I need to get it checked... The guy told me if there is a problem he will fix it for me so lets see how it goes

image-1906392504.jpg

image-407196447.jpg

The PC's are not really an sps light. You will have to place them pretty high. Montipora will be your winner in this realm.

Looking for a skimmer for the biocube and I found the hydro slim skim nano seems like its a good skimmer but has anyone used one. And can you let me know if it will fit in the cube

Ok worked on tank got sand in and aquascape #1 done still playing with the ideas

image-1702999456.jpg

With sand

image-871472850.jpg

Now with rock

The hydor skimmer is suppose to be pretty quiet. Look on you tube under mr saltwater tank tv, the he uses it on is called his sexy tank.

No only friend I have that has a bio cube has the bio skimmer and idk anyone with hydor skimmer sorry.

But the hydorslim was the 2010 top pick in products for skimmers if that says anything.

Back
Top Bottom