New Centre Piece Fish for 35 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

petkeeper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys my 35 gallon tank is starting to get a bit boring and was wondering if anyone had some good ideas for a new centrepiece fish. My tank is currently stoked with : 7 swordtail
6 neon tetras
3 corydoras
1 scissortail
1 dwarf gourami
Pls say if u have any ideas for me thanks

IMO nothing, you're already overstocked. Ideally the scissortails would have a larger group and so would the Corys but until you upgrade tanks you don't really have room for anything else.

IMO if you want more fish you could remove some swordtails . Then I think you could boost up your corydoras school. :)

IMO nothing, you're already overstocked. Ideally the scissortails would have a larger group and so would the Corys but until you upgrade tanks you don't really have room for anything else.
Yep, you're at your limit or a bit above. Keep up on water changes with that bio-load!

If you ever get a bigger tank, all cories like big schools, or maybe bump up the Neon Tetra school :) .

I have just got a new 55 gallon tank and i am going to move my fish from my 35 into it what centrepiece fish could I get for it .

Why not a couple If pearls . I was going to get some but I don't like my tank size you could get 1 m 2f :)

Not so keen on gouramis wat about a pair of Kribensis

Back
Top Bottom