New dwarf puffer finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snailpufferguy

Aquarium Advice Activist
After lots of waiting I found a fish store that carry these guys he's awsome that all I have to say!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1453163885887.jpg
    1453163885887.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 120
I have been thinking about getting a dwarf puffer. Just not sure if they would harass the other fish in my tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ive heard these are quite aggressive...what are your thoughts now that you have one...do you have other fish in with it?

Cool looking fish , my local store had a tank full of them a couple weeks ago and that was the only type of fish in that tank and the fish name was written in red on the tank that tells me something .

The store writes the names of the fish and price on the tank in different colors as far as compatibility.

Green= good
Yellow= maybe
Red =Probably not

You gonna do a species tank with him?? What else you got in there?

By the way dont think i said hes lookin great!

- St Charles Almendras Geraldizo

Ive heard these are quite aggressive...what are your thoughts now that you have one...do you have other fish in with it?

I do actully keep some fat rasboras and one opaline gourami lucky me I have a pretty docile one you just have to really look at them when your buying but it is still a gamble

He looks good! Nice full belly, good chance he's parasite free. What've you been feeding him?

Opaline gourami gets too big for a 10 gallon

Yes he's very small right now and I am fully aware of that he's about the size of a dwarf gourami

Are are puffers pretty nippy? I have a couple angels, cories, gourami, and some other small fish.

Yes, they don't mix well with other fish. Species only tank is the way to go with literally every puffer aside from SAP's.

Back
Top Bottom