New England Platys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smallfry

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a dozen or so beautiful platys (some mickey mouse and some sunset fire). I love them dearly and they are all home grown, but space in my tank is becoming an issue. Don't want to sell them to fish store...ranging in age from 5 days to 1 year...9 are female 3 are male...if you live in New England and would like some of these, please reply. 8)
I'd prefer not to ship them since I won't be able to guarantee their safe arrival.
* They all have excellent, clean color (Mickey Mouses have great markings!) and have never been sick - very healthy!

i live not that far from jbr, i am in brockton, and could put some in my tank at school. i just have to talk to my teacher first. how much and where are you located?

Hi Penguinsix,
Thanks for your interest in the Platys, but I think jbr is going to take all of them. (I think I'm keeping one or two for sentimental reasons). I will let you know if I have extras in the future, ok?

Thanks again!
Smallfry

Back
Top Bottom