New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Way fun, I love oscars, so much personality, I used to have one, and I swear it's behavior reminded me of a dog. Would wag it's tail when you get home, all excited. Likes to be pet, will nibble your fingers. You can even train them to do tricks, like jump, and roll over.

I have a question and I'm looking for an answer!!

Should I remove all the rocks in fluffy's tank and make just 1 cave? He seems to beat himself up alot!

That sounds like a good idea, than again I've heard that oscars will do their own decorating from time to time..

What are you trying to say?? Just cuz he's cute and fluffy he won't tear that tank to pieces?? I like giving my dwarf cichlids a couple places they can completely hide out when they get pissed..

Man he sure got mad last night too. 5 minutes after lights out, he decided to try and brake the lid!

Dude they get pissed.. I just gave my beloved 3" bn Pleco to my future brother in law because it was battling with my fem apisto, she was defending her fry, it was freaking nuts.. She's tiny, maybe 2" and was going ballastic on this Pleco, my plants were getting beat too..I had to intervene because it was too much too watch, I didn't want her to die.. Pleco's go hard..

Dude they get pissed.. I just gave my beloved 3" bn Pleco to my future brother in law because it was battling with my fem apisto, she was defending her fry, it was freaking nuts.. She's tiny, maybe 2" and was going ballastic on this Pleco, my plants were getting beat too..I had to intervene because it was too much too watch, I didn't want her to die.. Pleco's go hard..

Man that's crazy! I will be making a time line of fluffy as he grows! 1 pic a week made into a movie!

I think that if you are going to arrange some stuff, you should secure them with silicone, just so he doesn't get squished by one

Think it's a twitter thing.. Hashtag fluffy???? I'm totally out if the loop by the way...

Hah lol yea something like that
Like here I could do something like this
#fluffy#worm#albino#awesome

Back
Top Bottom