New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha the superworm must've moved in his mouth because he sure freaked out & dove right into the glass lol. Awesome video man :). & I said it already, but I like the way you've got them rocks setup.

Haha the superworm must've moved in his mouth because he sure freaked out & dove right into the glass lol. Awesome video man :). & I said it already, but I like the way you've got them rocks setup.

Haha yeah I don't think it was the worm! Notice him looking at the camera? There was an update on my phone and I can't control the flash so it was on and he didn't like it at all! He scrapped his head on the rock the other day and it almost made me remove all the rocks!

Haha yeah I don't think it was the worm! Notice him looking at the camera? There was an update on my phone and I can't control the flash so it was on and he didn't like it at all! He scrapped his head on the rock the other day and it almost made me remove all the rocks!

Just watched it again, & I noticed the glare on the glass from the flash.

Ah I know how you feel, sometimes the driftwood gives my oscars some good tears in their scales. It usually heals up fairly quickly though. I get so nervous when they are spawning because their breeding rituals are pretty violent at times.

Yeah I have noticed him trying to move the big rocks around? He isn't succeeding of course but still very neat to watch!

That was quite the emotional roller coaster.. I laughed! I cried!! I ate 5 pounds of bacon...

I'll be snoring louder than my aquaclears in an hour! And noo! Noo bacon for you:p kidding.. Have some bacon..

Back
Top Bottom