New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a very nice tank! Need to get some wood to wrap the stand and build the doors and that's all! Oh and I need to add fluffy back! It's like an ocean to his size right now!

It's a very nice tank! Need to get some wood to wrap the stand and build the doors and that's all! Oh and I need to add fluffy back! It's like an ocean to his size right now!

He/she will definitely be excited to be back home, and you're right, a huge home at that.

I think I might have good news after testing the tank again. Just waiting for the 5 minute mark

What all are you waiting for on the cycle, for it to be finished?

& good. Being banned from something you like isn't fun. Lol.

Yeah I'm wanting it to filly cycle, fluffy almost died from the toxins in the cycle even with daily 50% wcs and dosing prime every 12 hours to keep them non toxic

Okay so I believe the tank has cycled.
Ammo is 0ppm
Nitrites are 0ppm
Nitrates are 40ppm.

Now a question. Can I add fluffy back without doing a water change? I don't wanna disturb the cycle. I also need a new heater so should I wait until Friday to add him and just dose .50 ammo and see what that does?

I'd wait man, he's good for a couple more days in the 20.. I like the idea of testing the bb with the ammo dose!

Yeah I'm scared to test it but I need to do it to make sure it stays cycled when adding this massive biology back

Good luck been following along. I'm not gonna lie fluffy has got me contemplating a new tank so I can get an oscar but I already added 4 tanks in the last 6 months I'm running out of room (and $) in my apartment.

Good luck been following along. I'm not gonna lie fluffy has got me contemplating a new tank so I can get an oscar but I already added 4 tanks in the last 6 months I'm running out of room (and $) in my apartment.

Thanks! Yeah I already want another one too!

Back
Top Bottom