New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More like he crapped on it so much it burnt out :eek:scar dump:

Yeah that probably happened to but it's a 3 year old petco heater so I need to upgrade. I'll be getting the 200w Ehiem Jäger from amazon. It's only 24 bucks so I said why not!

So I got the heater to work. Apparently when I cleaned it last I turned the temp down so it wasnt heating up but it's got the 75g back up to par. I added fluffy back and he seems happy. Here is a size comparison from the day I got him to now!

Taken: 02/24/2014

Taken: 03/20/2014

Thanks! I'm not happy with the rock work but it will do for now until I feel like fixing it!

Congrats on finally getting the tank cycled ?

So I wanted to ask you guys is a 55g still to small for a single oscar I heard that a certain retail chain will be running a $1 per gallon sale at the end of the month and I was kicking around the idea of setting up a 55g single oscar tank. I have no room for a 75g but I could fit a 55g on my dresser. With that said I will probably scrap the idea if you guys think it's too small. I'm pretty sure I will grab a 55g either way but I will just use it as a grow out tank if I can't get an oscar.

A 55 can work but I don't recommend it simply because an Oscar easily gets 12 inches and a 55 is only 12 inches. If you got a 75 then the 12-15" Oscar has 18" of room to turn around in

A 55 can work but I don't recommend it simply because an Oscar easily gets 12 inches and a 55 is only 12 inches. If you got a 75 then the 12-15" Oscar has 18" of room to turn around in

Thanks. How fast do they grow would I have time to upgrade later or do they grow too fast?

Duh duh duhhhhhh!!!!!! The rescape has finished!!!!!!:D pics to come momentarily, I kinda stirred the sand up too much!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom