New fish meed id, and tank mates please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first one you posted with the black on it is probably an orange blotch OB zebra. The ones with no blotches are red zebras.

Thanks. Glad to know what I have now if I could just figure out what this guys is.

Attachments

• image-2625244119.jpg
    image-2625244119.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3566234614.jpg
    image-3566234614.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1311731557.jpg
    image-1311731557.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 76
It's not a juvenile it's grown. Pretty sure she is a hybrid. About 3-31/2 inches long.

The first one you posted with the black on it is probably an orange blotch OB zebra. The ones with no blotches are red zebras.

I don't think those are OB's because they usually have a lot more white/blue/ and black.:whistle:

I'm clearly not an expert but that last one looks very similar to what I have which is a female Malawi sunshine peacock

Aquaman I have that orange fish to what's it called

Stop googling and acting to be smart. If you dont know then dont post. If his fish is a juvenile itll look different than a full grown fish.

Yes he is a young only had him for a couple of weeks

My red zebra has skme tiny scattered black dots on his tail that look weird....they arnt coordinated like other fish...whats up with that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom