New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trena

Aquarium Advice Activist
Raccoon butterflyfish for the baby aiptasia I found today and a Hawaiian spotted puffer

Attachments

• image-2789945395.jpg
    image-2789945395.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 166
  • image-3180843139.jpg
    image-3180843139.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 160
Trena said:
Raccoon butterflyfish for the baby aiptasia I found today and a Hawaiian spotted puffer

I love raccoon butterflies :) I was chasing them around in Hawaii :p

Trena said:

Dont you know those are very tough to keep? And you bought one for one apistia? Uh oh.

I don't let a fish that is tough to keep scare me from getting it if that's what I want in my tank. This hobby is about gaining experience. They eat aiptasia and all I have is a baby aiptasia right now. I do also feed it the other foods that it eats so the aiptasia won't be it's only food source. Thank you for your input though.

I dont think he was trying to be mean or anything lol. He was just warning you. Oh and btw what other fish are in the tank? How big is it?

Neither was I. I understand. I have a scopas tang, a dog face puffer, a red coris wrasse and a rectangular trigger. It is a 110 gallon or so.

I've had my coon for over a year now. They are one of the easier butterflys to keep. Mine loves flake and nori. He mimics my naso, funny stuff. I hand feed him minced pieces of shrimp and he goes nuts.

Very nice addition to your tank! Beautiful colors! Keep up the good work!!

kee

Back
Top Bottom