New full tank shots!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Looking at member's full tank pics is one of the things I enjoy most about this site. We have not had a "post your full tank shots here" for a while so it time to start another one (the revs full tank shot go me thinking of this!) Go ahead, post away! Please, no "you have way too many fish in there" or "that fish is too big for your tank" comments. Just enjoy and compliment if you wish.

Attachments

• 12gal_nano_reef__06-05-05_585x438.jpg
    12gal_nano_reef__06-05-05_585x438.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 417
  • 72gal_reef.__6-05-05.jpg
    72gal_reef.__6-05-05.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 589
How does that c-band do in your reef? Does it pick at your corals at all? I always wanted one in my reef but I don't have the plums :mrgreen:

How does that c-band do in your reef?
Over a year and a half and no problems. They are one of the few butterflies that are considered reef-safe. However, it a fine job of cleaning up all of the feather dusters that came in on my last LR shipment.

Lando:
Looks like you have too many fish in that tank.
If you want me to I will take the butterfly off your hand to help you out.
Sorry I could not help myself.....

Lando, (applause), beautiful tanks!!!!!!!!! That 72g looks great! I love the sand bed the way it drifts, and the fish look awesome as well. The nano is HOT and makes me want one...(pout)....

Great job.....now for some closeups!! :mrgreen:

Is that Red Sea (pom pom) xenia next to the silver branch xenia?

It looks like it's splitting off..... :D

Also is that a small RBTA split off in the upper right?

Here is my 55 gallon after I got my reef lights. I've had the tank for about a year, so it's time to get some coraline on that back glass! It's an ever-going work in progress, and I'll have to say it's been slow...but what can you do if the $$ aren't available? Work at your own pace, if you know what I mean.

Attachments

• 55gal_after_lights.jpg
    55gal_after_lights.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 55gal_after_lights.jpg
    55gal_after_lights.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 55gal_after_lights.jpg
    55gal_after_lights.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 149
Lando, you're fired. Too many fish in that tank. If you want to donate everything to me, I'd be welcome to take it off of your hands.

:D

Nice tanks!!! :lol:

Thanks for the nice coments everyone! But I am still seeing a lack of full tank shots from ya'all. :wink:
Lando:
Looks like you have too many fish in that tank.
If you want me to I will take the butterfly off your hand to help you out.
I don't know. I had this one special ordered from Australia and it is doing great. But I would consider a trade...my butterfly for your 525gal tank. Sound fair?
What type of fish is that at the top of the nano?
Purple fire fish is correct. I love the fish.
Great job.....now for some closeups!!
Hey...start your own thread. :wink:
Is that Red Sea (pom pom) xenia next to the silver branch xenia?
Yes, they are recovering from the coral beauty I had in my tank for about a day. Mmmm....xenia.
Also is that a small RBTA split off in the upper right?
Upper right is actually a pineaple coral, just hard to see. I have a close up in my gallery.

Well this is my first tank shot here so here it goes.....
Its after 3.5 months and I'm finally starting to get hard green and purple algaes on my glass now. can't see that in the pic.
I'll be getting my VHO canopy I built on in a couple weeks when I have it done Then I'm starting on corals.

Here's my incredibly overstocked 60 with 3 fish. :lol:

Finally got a pic of my new firefish goby. :D

Attachments

• 003_948.jpg
    003_948.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 002_879.jpg
    002_879.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 001_167.jpg
    001_167.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 127
You are all posting too fast. Great job Rob!!! (y) Hey, that rhymes...

boardsurfer said:
How long have you had that tank Rob? Looks great! I like the stand, too...

I've had it for about 2 months. Cycled pretty fast, all my numbers have been 0/0/0 all this time. Just got my fuge setup just in case my nitrates ever decided to get retarded on me. :D

Canopy/Stand were DIY.

Back
Top Bottom