New glofish (zebra danios)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The little baby fake plants may. But the barrel has bubbles when I turn on the bubble thing. I did have this Asian Chinese looking thing in my tank. I'd have to get rid of the fake bamboo though. That's what was in my tank
I have that same decor in one of my betta tanks! That fake bamboo on the side is a nightmare..sharp edges all over the place..I just snipped it off and put some real bamboo in with it instead. Looks much nicer and is safer. ;)

oops sorry I thought this thread only had one page, anyways looks good. Again I agree with absolutangel04. A heater for a five gallon is really cheap. My brother got a simple 10 gallon heater at walmart for just $10.
Decide what you want first, and then worry about the heater. If you did decide to go with a betta, you'd want something better than the preset Tetra heater from Walmart because, IME, it will only heat a 5 gal to a consistent 76 which is about 4 degrees shy of where you want it for a betta.

Ok. Ya I have to make sure I can find a home for the current residents of my tank before I decide on whether I want a Betta or something
Thats fair. Honestly, I suggest just calling PetSmart and PetCo to see if they will take them as adoptions (if you are indeed too late to trade them back in for credit). I would not trust them at the library with balas long term. I know PetCo takes in fish adoptions.

Back
Top Bottom