NEW Granddad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tieberion

Aquarium Advice Freak
My GBR's finally Pulled it off-
One of my Electric Blue Females who is just of mating age laid and mated with
one of my older GBR's! This is their 3rd attempt, had lights on low/off for two days, Fed some frozen Brine shrimp earlier today, and when I turned the lights on to do a water check just now, I have 50-100 swarming around daddy!
Sorry for the poor pic!, will try to get a better one soon!
hdwz.jpg

Congrats! Now I hear the fun part is trying to feed those little guys.

Brine Shrimp and crushed up sinking pellets are doing the job so far. Dad's doing a great job on keeping them grouped up from straying to far. Have a 10 Gallon grow up tank almost cycled thanks to help from my other media, so should be moving them soon before dad gets tired and decides to make them lunch lol.
e9qx.jpg

That's great news I thought you had to use something like vinegar eels or micro worms. Good to hear they aren't as picky as I had heard.

Nice- I have a micro worm culture, it's just a pain to scrape em/get them down there, but luckily they have made that pot bottom their home, so could feed them there-
wheres a good place to get vinegar eels?
Also, I just discovered with my bigger tanks Blue LED's on I can already tell which will be electric and which will be normal GBR- it looks like a good 40/60 split, with 40% being electric, the 60% being regular GBR's

Back
Top Bottom