New Heater?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good to me - same ones I use.

Rather than a single 200W, I'd suggest maybe going with 2x 100W. That way, if a heater goes out on you and sticks in the "on" position, you have more time to react before your tank boils. Or if it fails the other way, you at least have *some* heat coming into the tank.

I don't see any reason why you can't add one after a tank is setup.

Looks good to me - same ones I use.

Rather than a single 200W, I'd suggest maybe going with 2x 100W. That way, if a heater goes out on you and sticks in the "on" position, you have more time to react before your tank boils. Or if it fails the other way, you at least have *some* heat coming into the tank.

I don't see any reason why you can't add one after a tank is setup.

Thank you. It'll b a while b4 I can buy it. 2 heaters is a good idea. Hopefully birthday money at the end of Sept. should pay for it and an additional filter. Maybe I'll hav some left over for an air pump.

visi therm heaters are the only ones i would use. though now days i like the stealths which is still a visi therm heater just isnt glass but plastic. makes it easy to hide since its black.

visi therm heaters are the only ones i would use. though now days i like the stealths which is still a visi therm heater just isnt glass but plastic. makes it easy to hide since its black.

Thnx. It'll b a while b4 I can get it but I don't need it right now while cycling as my temp is a constant 77F.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom