New inhabitants on the way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Euphies IME won't open completely if there not secure, and they usually stay closed for a while after being moved.

I'm hoping the move will work out better. He has been closed for 3 days now before I moved him today. I will give him a few more days and see what happens. Just hope I didn't take too many nutrients out of the water with the chemipure, carbon, chaeto etc. I even done a water change after removing the carbon.

Woo Pom poms!!
FwWpYIL.jpg

Haha....he is a nice one! How long have you had him bribo?

I actually lost him a while ago and I have no clue why. I had him for about 8 months before I lost him. He was awesome though. He was about an inch long maybe

I actually lost him a while ago and I have no clue why. I had him for about 8 months before I lost him. He was awesome though. He was about an inch long maybe

I have watched video's of them and they are comical lol. Seen a video where one was chasing another crab away from his food :lol:

Your getting more too right?

Possibly he was my favorite invert ever. They do a cool dance with their little nems it's so fun to watch. Here he is pretending to be zoas.
qfZo0DS.jpg
(you can make out his Pom poms lol)

I think you'd be fine. Mine was with a sixline and he would just punch the sixline when it got close

Possibly he was my favorite invert ever. They do a cool dance with their little nems it's so fun to watch. Here he is pretending to be zoas.
qfZo0DS.jpg
(you can make out his Pom poms lol)

OMG, he does blend in well there lol. :lol:

Was just checking my tank and one of my sexy's is dancing around on top of my polyps lol.

That's why I want some. Their personalities really make it fun to watch :).

Ohh I forgot...I don'e something I probably should have but couldn't pass it up since it was free.

I was worried about my sexy's being so small, I actually picked up a small anemone. Basically it came out to be free after using the Pet Rewards I had. So far, it seems what I was hoping has worked. Two of the sexy's are actually hosting it already and my porcelain crab as started to become interested as well.

I know my tanks isn't that old but if I can pull it off it leaves me with many more possibilities with my bigger build.

img_2939648_0_6ab9431be01eaac7e25ae28df0680ca6.jpg

It looks like a condy which are easier and lower light than the rest but it's still a nem. Just keep an eye on parameters and it's health.

It looks like a condy which are easier and lower light than the rest but it's still a nem. Just keep an eye on parameters and it's health.

Yes, it is a condy...I think it is a purple tip, really pretty when it is open and the light is hitting it.

I have been watching my params and so far so good. I still track them at least 3 times a week and do my weekly water changes. Today was the first day I fed him. Took a frozen shrimp and cut a piece off and thawed it in some tank water. He snatched it up read quick and made short work of it! He also enjoyed the mysis come dinner time for the rest of the fish/inverts lol.

Just don't feed it to often. It's not really that good for them. Sporadic feedings are good but it should do fine with just lighting and flow.

Just don't feed it to often. It's not really that good for them. Sporadic feedings are good but it should do fine with just lighting and flow.

Sounds good. I was told only spot feed them about every three days. Would that be too much? Would it be better just to let them grab what they can during the course of feeding the fish and inverts rather than spot feedings.

Yeah I'd do it like 1-2 times a month.

Sounds good, will add it to my reminders to do so.

Just checked again and he spit out the shrimp I gave him :blink: guess he didn't like it lol.

Back
Top Bottom