New Killifish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jess1ca

Aquarium Advice Addict
Comin in the mail TODAY!!! I'm terribly excited! Here is a pic from the auction ;)

Attachments

• image-3969225659.jpg
    image-3969225659.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 164
Well they arrived & unfortunately they died in transit :( just too cold outside. Such a shame they were absolutely gorgeous :(

OH NO!!! I am so sorry ;(

It's ok, if u knew me at all u would know I have incredibly bad luck lol. I usually go into things expecting the worst lol, I'm emailing the seller now with the pictures of them. Hopefully she can replace them if she has any left, although I'd like to wait on shipping them, the weather here in Michigan is nasty! I was so excited for these guys!!!!

Good news! The seller is replacing all 9 fish! Gonna try holding off on shipping until the weather gets better :)

That is GREAT!! I'm glad you're waiting for better weather too. I can't wait to see more pics of the ones you get!! I hope they have the "Incredible Mr. Limpet" smile also ;)

I'm sorry about that :( Glad you can get them again though!

It's alright! Just happy that it wasn't a hassle getting replacements!

That is GREAT!! I'm glad you're waiting for better weather too. I can't wait to see more pics of the ones you get!! I hope they have the "Incredible Mr. Limpet" smile also ;)

I sure hope so too! I love Killies! They're faces make me happy lol.

I'm sorry about your killies. I live in Wisconsin and I'm also using that opportunity to get an eel for my boyfriend

I recently picked up some surprisingly good looking golden wonder killies at petco for $3 each!

Back
Top Bottom