New member New 30 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Topher377

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone! Im new to this site so introducing myself. I had a 25 gal FW tank when i was younger but was not totally sure what i was doing with. Now i just got my 30 gal FW tank up and running. I have already done my fishless cycle and introduced fish into the tank. Right now i just have 5 assorted danios that i used for starter fish. I recently added a albino rainbow shark who is the biggest fish of the tank for now. Once i get a canister filter up and running a buddy is going to be giving me one of his cichlids. Here to learn how to keep a good tank running and learn more about the fish world. Any tips or words of advice are much appreciated! P.s. typed on my 20170826_044155.jpgphone so sorry for any typos.

Thank you! For now im trying to figure out how i want ny tank layout. I have some marble that im going to make some caves with.

Welcome! Looks like you're off to a good start

With changes

Attachments

• 20170828_005609.jpg
    20170828_005609.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 83
Yeah looks nice! Do you have any live plants? Also keep in mind once you add a cichlid you will be getting yourself into an "all species tank" it will be virtually impossible to make a community tank with cichlids present! Let me know how the progress goes!! :)

Back
Top Bottom