New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stingrays4 said:
:lol: Yes know that feeling only to well! Being skint:oops: Actually haven't been in me local shop now for six weeks,due to work:nono: hopefully this sunday:dance: Got some room for a few more fishes:fish2:

Well I'm looking to add some Pygmy cories either just before or after christmas, an also boost the schools of neons and glow lights to atleast 6 :)

Being me is so much easier - family (parents) credit cards buy all my stock, and have tons of great fish stores near me, including one in like 6 connecting huts all healthy and mixed so they can develop peaceful territory before they go in my tank, not to mention individual filters to prevent disease! ;)

phoebekatee said:
Being me is so much easier - family (parents) credit cards buy all my stock, and have tons of great fish stores near me, including one in like 6 connecting huts all healthy and mixed so they can develop peaceful territory before they go in my tank, not to mention individual filters to prevent disease! ;)

I think it's more rewarding when you save for what you want, it feels as though you earned it.

Make you appreciate it more than if it's just bought for you, JMO lol.

Good for you though, getting the fish you want quick :D

Green eyes from me :p

Oh boy my dad came home last week surprising me by putting some beautiful guppies in my tank. Let's just say I have 4 tiger barbs :/ never again does he go without me!

phoebekatee said:
Oh boy my dad came home last week surprising me by putting some beautiful guppies in my tank. Let's just say I have 4 tiger barbs :/ never again does he go without me!

Hahaha well at least he tried to be nice eh?

Maybe next time you give some "hints" about what you think is cool and what you'd like lol :)

He thinks that because there is some visible water in the tank, I can add more fish! I wish he was right...

phoebekatee said:

Haha 15 here, and i have to buy all of my own fish/ tanks/ supplies/ everything!!!! Sucks :/

Haha 15 here, and i have to buy all of my own fish/ tanks/ supplies/ everything!!!! Sucks :/

Welcome to the real world, my friend..... at least when you're grown and on your own, you'll already have experience in being independent and doling out cash. Kudos to your parents for giving you that lesson. (y)

LyndaB said:
Welcome to the real world, my friend..... at least when you're grown and on your own, you'll already have experience in being independent and doling out cash. Kudos to your parents for giving you that lesson. (y)

My thoughts exactly lol.

It's much more rewarding earning what you want IMO

Hi yes its a hard lesson to learn but a very valuable one(y)Look on the bright side - are you paying for the electric Nu Nu the eel:whistle:
Hows your fish doing Scouser?

stingrays4 said:
Hi yes its a hard lesson to learn but a very valuable one(y)Look on the bright side - are you paying for the electric Nu Nu the eel:whistle:
Hows your fish doing Scouser?

Fish are doing grand ATM, a little chubby as I have let the Gf feed them this week and she gave em a tad too much. Nothing a few days fasting won't help with lol.

Traveling to s****horpe 2moro to pick up 4 baby male rats for the Gfs Christmas present (part of it anyways lol) and I am gonna visit a few shops that I would otherwise never go to.

Sooo I should have something new to brag about 2moro, probs not fish because a 2 hour drive isn't something I would wanna put em through.

Maybe some new equipment? I've been looking at air pumps and air stones . Or maybe a new (stronger) light tube so I can readily grow live plants? Who knows :)

Note to moderater: The removed word isn't a rude/harassing word.

It is a place in England, although I realize the removal, i will from now on refer to it as "scunny" to prevent further issues.

Thanks!

Well now I feel all bad but despite all pleading, my savings remain untouchable! Even a spare £20 'could buy you a set of cutlery for your flat in Uni' :L
And ATM I can't work as I have various diseases and joint disorders (double :L)
So for now I will have to suffer the pain of free fish! :p

phoebekatee said:
Well now I feel all bad but despite all pleading, my savings remain untouchable! Even a spare £20 'could buy you a set of cutlery for your flat in Uni' :L
And ATM I can't work as I have various diseases and joint disorders (double :L)
So for now I will have to suffer the pain of free fish! :p

Hahaha well hope all goes well with the uni plan :)

And while they are free accept them, but also appreciate what you have received and that it cost someone their money.

Oh my..
I know someone who did a MB degree, and now works full time in pets@home, so no thanks!

Back
Top Bottom