New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha okay! I mean if you want a gourmi a honey gourmi if definitly the best type because they arnt agressive. But it is possible for one to eat a neon tetra or two.. It up to you! Haha

Well I will wait for my tetras or reach full size before bringing one in lol :)

Hi honey gouramis are awesome little fishes:),I have five as they prefer to be kept in groups {depends on size of tank though? Sorry cannot remember how big your tank is scouser?} They like plenty of cover and they cover every inch of your tank looking for food:) Here's a photo of mine:)

Attachments

• honey1 (Large).jpg
    honey1 (Large).jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 57
Feeding time pics will help to see if they are big enough I think lol :)

Attachments

• image-925047883.jpg
    image-925047883.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 51
  • image-873159731.jpg
    image-873159731.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image-4122139287.jpg
    image-4122139287.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 48
My neon just died! I was so sad. It was trapped as it was dying, and my gouramis were trying to pick at it! Poor thing.. As for a centerpiece, if it isn't too late (I know that they are small) but peacocks are just beautiful! I don't know much else about them, but they have so many colors they could be marine! One sec, sitting on my bed and I can see all of my fish crowded in a corner! Have to go and see what the fuss is about!

phoebekatee said:
My neon just died! I was so sad. It was trapped as it was dying, and my gouramis were trying to pick at it! Poor thing.. As for a centerpiece, if it isn't too late (I know that they are small) but peacocks are just beautiful! I don't know much else about them, but they have so many colors they could be marine! One sec, sitting on my bed and I can see all of my fish crowded in a corner! Have to go and see what the fuss is about!

What was the ruckus then? :)

Hi oh dear Phoebekatee:nono:
I think Phoebekatee missed what you asked Scouser:rolleyes:
Your last line Phoebekatee said there was a 'Ruckus' in your tank?

stingrays4 said:
Hi oh dear Phoebekatee:nono:
I think Phoebekatee missed what you asked Scouser:rolleyes:
Your last line Phoebekatee said there was a 'Ruckus' in your tank?

Lol it's ok, I confuse many people :)

On a side note Saturday is fishy shopping day.

New fish, new plants, new wood... NEW NEW NEW :D !!!!

Oh right I just looked it up! The ruckus (?) was all my fish discovering the pleco pellet which I hid so well the day before! All could find it except the plec! Ironic huh? They love to nibble them! :D

Back
Top Bottom