New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phoebekatee said:
Oh right I just looked it up! The ruckus (?) was all my fish discovering the pleco pellet which I hid so well the day before! All could find it except the plec! Ironic huh? They love to nibble them! :D

Well it was worth waiting to find out lol :)

Silly plec!

Sorry my fault I had NO idea what the word ruckus meant! Next time use the word 'kufuffle' - more child friendly!

All good, no signs of disease although I think I may have some harmless roundworm. No major probs but just a bit annoying. What fish do you have?

phoebekatee said:
All good, no signs of disease although I think I may have some harmless roundworm. No major probs but just a bit annoying. What fish do you have?

Currently 4 neons and 3 glow light tetras

On saturday I will be adding 4 more neons and 4 glow lights to boost the schools a bit :)

Yeah. It really worries me when I see everyone on here with like 170g and 80g tanks and I am like, how the he'll does that fit anywhere let alone you be able to change the water etc. None of my fish shops have tanks anywhere near that size! What you up to? Sorry- I love chatting :) AA is my favorite place to be :) you from the UK?

phoebekatee said:
Yeah. It really worries me when I see everyone on here with like 170g and 80g tanks and I am like, how the he'll does that fit anywhere let alone you be able to change the water etc. None of my fish shops have tanks anywhere near that size! What you up to? Sorry- I love chatting :) AA is my favorite place to be :) you from the UK?

Try Gumtree, it's a great way to find large set ups for quite cheap, I saw a 4ft tank with stand for £100 lol :O

Yea I'm from Liverpool originally but moved to Scarborough in Yorkshire with the Gf.

And as always I'm glued to the front of my tank lol :)

Awh :) is it just me or do we spell color 'colour' and favorite 'favourite' here in the uk because I keep getting spellchecked! Maybe it's the app that has those settings as it's american..? And also, wth is craigslist? That dosent even have a spellcheck! And everyone always talks about it. Is it like gumtree?

Yea we spell em different but the app is American made, not sure if you can change the dictionary to English (UK).

Craigslist is basically a site where you advertise stuff in you local area or sale or free or trade and see what happens, basically the same as Gumtree lol :)

It makes me sad seeing a bigger tank cheaper than I bought mine for. And getting a new one is not an option till I move out! :(

Jealous! I officially can get myself a large one I'd say a year after uni is over (this is when I see myself getting my own flat) which is 7 years if I do a 3 year course with no gap year!

phoebekatee said:
Jealous! I officially can get myself a large one I'd say a year after uni is over (this is when I see myself getting my own flat) which is 7 years if I do a 3 year course with no gap year!

Hahaha well I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

I'm gonna be getting like a 40 gal.

I can't really see the need for a huge 100 gal tank, when I can aquascape it with a nice bit of wood and some rocks and plants I'm happy :)

Scouser said:
Yea we spell em different but the app is American made, not sure if you can change the dictionary to English (UK).

Craigslist is basically a site where you advertise stuff in you local area or sale or free or trade and see what happens, basically the same as Gumtree lol :)

You change the dictionary in the iPhone settings, not the app settings. Just make sure that English (uk) is set as the keyboard and that there are no other keyboards installed. Settings > general > international > keyboards .

davePM said:
You change the dictionary in the iPhone settings, not the app settings. Just make sure that English (uk) is set as the keyboard and that there are no other keyboards installed. Settings > general > international > keyboards .

Hmm I've already change mine, maybe the iOS update a few days ago reset it?

Scouser said:
Hmm I've already change mine, maybe the iOS update a few days ago reset it?

Could be. Mine autocorrects to the proper English spellings. Mine is updated and I didn't have to change it again. Just make sure it's the only keyboard listed, you can delete any others.

davePM said:
Could be. Mine autocorrects to the proper English spellings. Mine is updated and I didn't have to change it again. Just make sure it's the only keyboard listed, you can delete any others.

I've given up with mine. I've found myself spelling colour as color now without it.

Back
Top Bottom